WELCOME TO THE ON-LINE HOME OF TEDxNEWYORK.

TEDxNewYork is held at GreyNY, 200 Fifth Avenue. We meet every week (mostly) on Fridays now and (mostly) from 1-2pm. We are open to the public. If you want to attend, send a note to admin@tedxnewyork.com (that's Don McKinney & Chel O'Reilly) with your vitals. Our biggest limitation is space so give us plenty of notice and we'll do our best to accommodate. Hope to see you at one of our events soon.

Friday, February 6, 2009

TED moment

Okay, here's a TED moment for you: At the break I just spoke with Lisa from Soaring Words who just presented at TED DIY because I am, with my co-workers, training for a marathon for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society and would like to be able to write on a quilt "I am running for you." She said we could work something out that we can all decorate some quilts together and present them as a team. At which point I burst into tears. We're gonna work something out when she and I are both in NYC. Composed now and tear-free, and now I'm composing the blog again.

xoxochelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment