WELCOME TO THE ON-LINE HOME OF TEDxNEWYORK.

TEDxNewYork is held at GreyNY, 200 Fifth Avenue. We meet every week (mostly) on Fridays now and (mostly) from 1-2pm. We are open to the public. If you want to attend, send a note to admin@tedxnewyork.com (that's Don McKinney & Chel O'Reilly) with your vitals. Our biggest limitation is space so give us plenty of notice and we'll do our best to accommodate. Hope to see you at one of our events soon.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Experimenting

I might not be writing this blog in this fashion by the next session. But for now, we're trying it this way-- just insta-reporting if you will, with my eyes on the stage and my hands on the keyboard with need for edits and links. Give me feedback on that, but it won't be able to read it until the next break.

1 comment:

  1. Here's the immediate feedback -- keep it coming. I'd say go ahead and be more brief, but God's in the details, right?

    ReplyDelete